For personal purpose, I need to know the number of followers, likes, subscribers, etc…
The examined social platforms are:
- Facebook (number of likes)
- Instagram (number of followers)
- Youtube (number of subscribers)
- Twitter (number of followers)
Facebook – likes
To use Facebook, you need to create a new app and use the generated token.
More on developer.facebook.com.
Instagram – Followers
Instagram is simple, you need to parse the returned Json. The field is called “edge_followed_by”.
Youtube – Subscribers
Same as Facebook, you need to register your new app and create a new Key.
More info here: console.cloud.google.com
Twitter – Followers
Easy also for Twitter. Parse json and get values!
Field is called “followers_count”.
- Swift / C – Lock macOS programmatically - 10 August 2020
- Swift – Identify misspelled words and errors in phrases - 27 July 2020
- iOS – Symbolicate crash logs from published application - 12 July 2020