Today I want to show you how to use the Apple ReplayKit, to record a full-screen video without a status-bar from your app and save it in your library without using external libraries like GPUImages or something like that.
Very often you should insert a pin-code in a UITextField that some service in order to verify your identity sends you via SMS (generally for a 2FA, two-factor authentication).Read More
In my personal case I use three different git services for store / share my personal / work code:
- Github // my blog code, free open sources code
- Gitlab // my work code, on-premise installation
- Bitbucket // my personal code, free private repo
Every service uses different SSH keys to use. Must be configured separately.Read More
With the NetworkExtension framework, you can customize and extend the core networking features of iOS and macOS. Specifically, you can:
- Change the system’s Wi-Fi configuration
- Integrate your app with the hotspot network subsystem (Hotspot Helper)
- Create and manage VPN configurations, using the built-in VPN protocols (Personal VPN) or a custom VPN protocol
- Implement an on-device content filter
- Implement an on-device DNS proxy
The NetworkExtension framework is available in macOS and iOS, but not all features are available on both platforms and some features have specific restrictions (for example, some features only work on supervised iOS devices). The documentation for each feature describes these restrictions.