Microsoft play my game, Apple do the same?
Windows Phone Marketplace – Certification Test Results
Name: The Last Two
Company Name: elpaskich
Windows Phone OS Version: 7.1
Submission Received: 09/13/2012
Testing Completed: 09/19/2012
Capabilities Tested: Networking
Failure Summary: 126.96.36.199
5.2 Performance and Resource Management
Requirements Expected Result
For games, when the Back button is pressed
during gameplay, the game can choose to present
a pause context menu or dialog or navigate the
user to the prior menu screen. Pressing the Back
button again while in a paused context menu or
dialog closes the menu or dialog.
Test Process Required:
1. Launch the game.
2. Begin playing the game.
3. Tap the Back button.
4. Verify that the game pauses
Comments: Pressing the device Back button during gameplay presents a pause menu. Pressing the device Back button a
second time, does not close the pause menu, or return the user to a previous menu screen. Instead, the application is stuck
on the Game Over page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch the application.
2. Select GIOCA.
3. Select FACILE.
4. Select forward button at the upper right-corner of the screen to finish the game. Notice the Game Over page.
5. Press the device Back button.
5. Notice the pause menu appears at the background.
6. Press the device Back button.
7. Notice the pause menu and game over page do not close, or return the user to a previous menu screen. Instead, the
application is stuck on the game over page.
FAIL! damn!! I need to fix the issue… hehe
Here iOS VERSION: http://www.albertopasca.it/thelasttwo/