I want to introduce you to the new “App Icon Maker“, a simple and free utility for macOS that helps you to convert the images in the 3 Apple formats, @1x, @2x, and @3x.
The project is very simple. I hope that results very useful for all of your projects.
Simply, drag ‘n drop your image and press convert!
- Clone the project from github:
$ git clone https://github.com/elpsk/App-Icon-Maker.git
- Install pods (FlatButton) and open project:
$ pod install $ xed . √
You can find the full code is on github.com. Of course, merge requests are welcome!
Latest posts by Alberto Pasca (see all)
- Swift – Simple full screen loader - 11 August 2022
- macOS – Disable microphone while typing - 11 April 2022
- iOS – Secure app sensitive information - 25 March 2022